COMPANY: Revenue Management Solutions Ltd.
SALARY RANGE: 35,000 TO 40,000 British Pounds
This position requires an individual with very strong analytical, communication and technical skills as well as proficiency with databases, statistics, and econometrics. Although working as part of a team is important, the individual should be able to work creatively on special assignments. The individual must have a strong knowledge of the hospitality or retail industry and be prepared to travel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics required
- One year with comparable analytical and technical experience in pricing methodologies is required
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- At least two years of work experience using statistical analytical tools
- At least one year of consulting / client relationship management experience
- Knowledge of scientific programming languages – SQL required
- Experienced in using statistical analysis tools – Knowledge and application of R required
- Experienced in applying statistical models to analyse consumer purchase behaviour
- Understand regressional modelling and extend interpretation and application of the results
- Advanced user of: Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerBI
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Experienced in presenting analysis findings to non-technical audiences
- Interest in consumer behaviour
AT RMS, ASSOCIATES WILL ENJOY
- A rapidly growing, global firm with industry-leading results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and management team
- Professional growth through challenging assignments and internal mobility
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- An intellectual climate focused on solving client problems
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill out the application form below.
The closing date for applications is 26 February 2019.