ABOUT REVENUE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS: RMS provides numerous data-driven solutions and services to the restaurant industry, all designed to help brands drive sales and profitability while maintaining traffic and enhancing brand value long-term. RMS works with more than 50 major brands in more than 40 countries, with its patented processes of revenue management used in more than 100,000 restaurant locations globally.
As an analyst at RMS, you will have the opportunity to use your analytical skills while working on large sets of financial data. At the same time, you will get experience in strategy development and client engagement. You will learn our strategic approach to pricing that yields the optimal gross profit for our clients, perform statistical data analyses using econometric techniques to detect demand patterns, elasticity, and trading relationships between products. In addition to presenting pricing strategies to various stakeholders, you will be involved in identifying opportunities for improving performance and offering recommendations for future action on a broad range of operational issues.
Whether you are just starting your career or are looking to make a move, our rapidly growing London office will provide you an environment to grow. You will be joining a team with a high technical aptitude, that is confident in engaging with the clients’ stakeholders and is eager to drive optimal results.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics required
- One year with comparable analytical and technical experience in pricing methodologies is required
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch/Danish/Norwegian/Finnish
- Strong ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
- Right to work in the UK
- Consulting experience
- Experience using statistical analytical tools, data visualization tools and / or programming languages
- Experience in the hospitality, food service and/or retailing sectors
AT RMS, ASSOCIATES WILL ENJOY
- A rapidly growing, global firm with industry-leading results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and management team
- Professional growth through challenging assignments and internal mobility
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- An intellectual climate focused on solving client problems