Team and Project Management (40%):
- Directly manage at least one major client and overall responsibility for multiple clients.
- Allocate the time of Analysts, Senior Analysts, Consultants and Senior Consultants to work on various client related projects.
- Coordinate with Directors/VP from other teams the allocation of team members for task force projects.
- Assist Senior Consultants and Consultants with the prioritization of various assignments relevant to several clients simultaneously.
- Lead Team meetings to communicate projects and on-going deadlines.
- Discuss quarterly staffing and resource plan with Team Leaders prior to the start of each quarter.
- Assist Senior Consultants and Consultants in the analysis and preparation of deliverables.
Client Contact (10%):
- Establish and maintain excellent lines of communication with all levels of personnel at client offices.
- Ensure that Senior Consultants and Consultants respond promptly to client inquiries.
- Assist client in understanding RMS systems and reports.
Client Presentation (20%):
- Present research findings and reports to clients.
- Represent the Company at industry conferences.
- Troubleshoot in the event of technological difficulties.
Process Improvements and Development (20%)
- Update and upgrade report formats and data management.
- Share best practices and key learning within the office and across other RMS offices.
- Oversee the training and development of new Senior Consultants, Consultants, Senior Analysts and Analysts.
- Develop new client service options.
Corporate Growth (10%):
- Proactively conduct additional analyses for clients to keep RMS work circulating through the client organization, reinforcing the RMS role of strategic business intelligence partner.
- Work closely with other Team Leaders within RMS Corporate Headquarters to drive successful strategic business development efforts across offices.
- Support VPs and SVPs with information on scope of services for new client negotiations, negotiation of new contracts, and the expansion of current client services.
- MBA/Master’s degree with concentration in Finance or Economics.
- Three years’ experience as a Management Analyst with strong knowledge of the dynamics of the marketing and operational aspects of the restaurant and retail industries.
- Proficiency in statistics, mathematics, economics, the scientific method, and business finance.
- Travel to client sites or conventions several times per year.