Revenue Management Solutions (RMS) is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join our software development team.
You will work on analytical, financial and reporting web applications which are leveraged by thousands of users across the globe on a regular basis. You will analyze and work to implement business requirements, create, evaluate and troubleshoot processes, and define areas for improvement.
For this role, you will need strong organization skills, the ability to understand business requirements for financial applications, a working knowledge of databases and data management, and the ability to read and create stored procedures.
We are looking for a team player who can stay organized while managing several projects and collaborating with various team members and clients.
If you are also passionate about bringing valuable software solutions to market and want to be a part of our growing team, we’d like to meet you.
- Analyze, evaluate and work to implement business requirements
- Identify shortcomings and devise solutions to meet requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of tasks
- Troubleshoot applications and recommend solutions
- Assist in data management
- Assist in software rollout to clients
- Document and communicate application solutions
- Conduct meetings and presentations as needed
- Manage competing priorities
- Understanding of the software development process
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Ability to write basic/intermediate stored procedures
- Ability to review and troubleshoot advanced stored procedures
- Understanding of efficient database design and structure
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve database errors
- Experience working effectively with both internal and external clients
- 2-3 years of data focused or software development work experience
- Project management experience
At RMS, Associates Enjoy
- A growing, global firm with industry-leading solutions
- An entrepreneurial spirit and management team
- Professional growth through challenging client projects and internal mobility
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- An intellectual climate focused on solving client problems