This position requires strong analytical, communication and technical writing skills as well as proficiency with databases, statistics, and finance. Although working as part of a team is important, the individual should be able to work creatively on special assignments.
- Analyze weekly client data and integrate the data into the RMS system.
- Prepare preliminary data analysis for client reports.
- Analyze results from statistical routines and integrate findings into reports.
- Work with Team Leader to finalize reports, presentations, and analyses.
- Assist in presenting research findings and reports to clients.
- Respond to client inquiries.
- Perform special projects as assigned by Team Leader.
Analysis and Report Generation:
- Examine all incoming data for anomalies.
- Make corrections as needed before appending to the RMS client database
- Review all data relevant to current report prior to report generation.
- Update report template with current data for the initial draft of the report.
- Outline and examine any “special cases” in the specific data not accounted for in the templates.
- Analyze regression results to generate specific recommendations.
- Assist in updating and upgrading report templates.
- Edit and change reports with Team Leader.
- Prepare reports for presentation, including binding the report.
- Troubleshoot in the event of technological difficulties.
- Establish and maintain excellent lines of communication with all levels of personnel at client offices.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding data, report status, and scheduling.
- Assist client, where necessary, in understanding RMS systems and reports.
- Assist client, where necessary, in understanding and/or improving their own systems of data acquisition and processing.
- Prioritize various assignments relevant to several clients simultaneously.
- Assist clients in absence of Team Leader.
- Check integrity of data and look for any anomalies.
- Update tables with the latest information (cost, new stores, new items, etc.).
- Create data tags to ease the viewing of data using RMS Desktop.
- Proficiency in the use of a range of management information systems and an aptitude for remaining current in this field.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A work ethic that accommodates irregular and sometimes extended work hours.
- A strong knowledge of the dynamics of the marketing and operational aspects of the hospitality and/or retail industries preferred.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills to successfully manage multiple deadlines.
- Ability to travel if required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science required.
- Hospitality or retail work experience preferred.
- Performance evaluation is conducted after 90 days
- Salary review is done annually in January