Fall signals the return of college football, captivating fans across the U.S. with the electrifying atmosphere of in-state rivalries. College football rivalries are about more than just on-field battles though; they extend to every aspect of the fan experience. This includes the fan-favorite game-day food: chicken wings.
While teams battle on the field, a different competition unfolds for restaurant brands—the battle of chicken wing prices. Leveraging its Competitor Price Intelligence solution, Revenue Management Solutions (RMS) delved into restaurant pricing data to compare the average cost of a 10-piece chicken wing order across different rival cities.
Let’s dive into the insights from RMS’ special pricing edition of College Clash.
Take these insights to-go!
Download the infographic on Chicken Wing Prices across college rivalry cities for free.
- University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa): $13.43
- Auburn University (Auburn): $11.56
- Florida State University (Tallahassee): $13.91
- University of Florida (Gainesville): $13.87
- Georgia Tech (Atlanta): $13.97
- University of Georgia (Athens): $14.99
- Indiana University (Bloomington): $14.24
- Purdue University (West Lafayette):$14.24
- University of Michigan (Ann Arbor): $13.97
- Michigan State University (East Lansing): $14.89
- University of Mississippi (Oxford): $12.22
- Mississippi State University (Starkville): $12.22
- University of Oklahoma (Norman): $12.22
- Oklahoma State University (Stillwater): $13.34
- University of Oregon (Eugene): $15.99
- Oregon State University (Corvallis): $16.74
- Clemson University (Clemson): $14.24
- University of South Carolina (Columbia): $13.72
- University of Texas (Austin): $14.16
- Texas Tech University (Lubbock): $14.99
With RMS’ Competitor Price Intelligence solution, restaurant brands can gain deeper insights into competitor prices on a national level and across regions, cities or neighborhoods. Access crucial insights to help you define your restaurant’s pricing strategy going forward. Contact us today to get started.